View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 07:41 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Williams would be a top-15 pick if it weren't for the off-the-field issues in 2020 where he was charged with felony sexual battery (charges dropped 2 months later). How teams decide they feel about that situation will dictate his grade. He's 6'4" 265 and runs a 4.45 forty and just dropped 12.5 sacks in the SEC. Given he seems to have made some significant changes (I can only read and interpret), I'd fully take that chance at the end of round 1. That said, if the team feels he'll be there at the end of 2 or the end of 3 or wherever that might be, I think you take the kid in the spot.

We'll have to see where things shake out and who declares this year.

Obviously, you have Hutchinson, Ojabo, Karlaftis, and Thibodeaux rated as round 1 guys and I've seen Ebiketie, Johnson, and Thomas in that discussion. I'd say most of the rest of those guys are 2nd or 3rd rounders (smaller school guys like Fayad, Patchan, etc). So, really, the position looks really deep and you're not necessarily pegged to taking edge in 1.
Yeah not necessarily I agree; but I haven't had much luck if I wait until #63.

Of course, who knows how it will all shake out in reality. Just mock machining it I don't like my options by #63 for any sort of real impact at edge.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.