View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 02:13 PM   #997
Resident Glue Sniffer

yeah, I think Jerm stated what I was pretty much going to say.

For the most part, they have made it where even mentioning seeing a UFO automatically makes you a kook. So a lot of people don't even bother talking about it. Now, who is 'they"?...not sure. the stigma is there that if you see a UFO...you're a kook and nothing should be believed...so people usually don't believe it. Between that and massive disinformation of the last 50 years +, the government can pretty much engage in whatever projects they want to. yeah, they don't want people talking about it, but if they do....they'll just discredit and mock and continue doing what they're doing.

Lazar is a great example of having your life potentially ruined by talking about it.

it's all very fascinating to me.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.