View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 10:09 AM   #833
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I really don't understand many of the comments in this thread.

I'll try to paraphrase...

"Might not have an NFL skill set" - The hell he doesn't. What part of his history suggests he doesn't? Not a single bit of it. He was arguably the best WR on a team that has two really good pros that came from it and only a congenital defect kept him from being a likely 1st or 2nd round pick as a Junior entry to the draft because he probably doesn't play a 4th year if that didn't exist.

"Hasn't played in 3 years" - What? Did we forget he played in 2021? Yes, he's missed more time than you reasonably want, but that's a very unlikely reason he'd miss the cut. He's still only 23 years old and has learned the playbook.

"The chances are stacked against him making this team" - Why? Unless you're blind to the talent he had in college, he has a far greater chance than not. Right now there are only 3 WRs that are locks in Toney, Moore, and MVS.

Come on guys, let's not be silly about this. Too much talk as though he wasn't a high-end talent. The only reasonable roadblock to him making this team is if he ends up back in the tub for any period of time. I think that would be extremely detrimental to his future. Everything else points North.
This entire post is based off his freshman year in which he more or less made his bag running scott-free over busted coverages.

He showed some outstanding hands and balance at times. No doubt. But beyond that....you're really just getting caught up in his freshman hype.

Last edited by ModSocks; 04-04-2023 at 10:18 AM..
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.