View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:35 PM   #270
20 Menthol KOOLs

I am comforted by the fact that Brady has actually been carried a bit this postseason. Dude didn't lead a TD drive longer than 40 yards against the Saints and threw 3 INTs (I believe 2 came in the 4th quarter) that the Packers only managed scoring 6 points from.

If our guys show up and we don't make a bunch of mistakes, I feel really good about our chances.

Also, I do think we're the better team overall. I think if this game hits blowout territory, it'll be us winning for sure.

Ultimately, I'd expect a similar score to our game earlier. It'll probably be a back an forth sort of deal this time. Maybe 38-34 type of thing.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.