View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:28 PM   #170
Suupraa Geniuuusss

A BCM with bocote handle:

A pic of some of my cues about 25 years ago. Don't even remember what they all are anymore. I do know that the second one from the bottom is a Meucci DH, the third one is a D. Albrecht custom (honey maple handle), and the third one from the top is one of my J. Pechauer Customs. The cue at the top is definitely my old Muecci Hi-Pro 3, the luckiest stick I ever played. Not worth a whole lot (maybe $600?) but won more money and more league championships with that stick than all my other sticks combined:

Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.