Thread: Movies and TV They want to remake Twister.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:53 PM   #57
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
There are many moves which IMO do not age well with time. I watch movies I loved when younger, like "Ghostbusters" and "Backdraft" and "Top Gun", and just find them kinda ****ing stupid now. "Twister" goes into that category. Loved it when I first saw it. Now I realize it's just filled with stupid hokey unbelievable dialogue and more unbelievable effects.

Hollywood has definitely jumped the shark with remakes. At this point they're remaking remakes that were remakes of remakes. If they're going to keep this shit up, at least pick better starting points.
I ****ing love 90s cheese.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.