View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 12:11 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Can you elaborate a bit more on why you feel this way?
His interviews and tape. But especially the interviews. I just saw a fire in him that I felt was genuine. A lot of freshly-drafted guys say they want to help their teams win championships. Fewer say they want to be the best player in the league. Fewer still are believable when they say they want to be the best player in the league. Will he become the best player in the league? No idea. But I feel 100% certain that he'll become one of the best defensive players in Chiefs franchise history, and that he will be a huge, huge, HUUUUUUGE fan favorite.

Just something about the kid screams resounding success to me.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.