View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 07:25 PM   #213
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, but this idea that it must be in the 1st is silly. They won’t pass up on a stud WR or DE to reach for an OT.

There’s going to be a serious run on OT’s in the 1st, so unless you’re willing to reach for one, it’s not likely to be BPA.
This may well be true, and I wouldn't advocate 'reaching' for anyone at all.

It's going to be a weird draft, with the covid season and offseason.

But just judging by published mocks, and playing around with mock machines, there's nearly always an OT that fits Reid's type right around #32 that's rated as one of if not the highest rated player available. I'm not saying you MUST, but I'm saying it wouldn't have to be a reach.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.