Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:15 PM   #187
MVP

I always like pine trees as pine trees spread and drop turds. I hope you placed them 3' on your side?

I had a neighbor who treated me like that, I dig a 20' deep trench, put in a 18" plastic growth guard and planted 50 bamboo sprouts along the property line, they were about 6-7 high and sprouts were about to reach the property line when I sold. He watched me install the barrier.

I know it's the camera but can you park a car in the driveway???

What is that in your back yard? garden and ?? firepit?

I have never been allowed to have sheds where I lived (with HOA's) or outdoor trailers, boats, ect. Nice of him to think of you...

Nice trailer, you should put it on craigslist

Last edited by cooper barrett; 06-15-2019 at 07:22 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.