View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:57 AM   #58
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Oh really?

****...don't give me any expensive ideas...I can come up with plenty of them on my own.
Yea basically it they have an app, if you buy the soundbar you actually optical that to the tv, you can then put smaller speakers with it to create a surround experience.

If you buy the small wifi speakers and place one in each room of your entire house you can use the app to either have them each be their own thing or group them entirely together so the same thing is played everywhere.

They play basically any streaming service that exists, have google and amazon voice control...they're super expensive but have a ton of perks.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.