View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #55
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
My problem is I don't have one specific room I hang out in so I can't really justify that much on one system. As it is now we have a Sony surround sound system in our great room, a pretty nice Samsung soundbar/sub in the living room, the Acoustimass is in the garage and the Polk bookshelfs are in the man cave. Could use something out on the sun porch so the Optimus set would be adequate for that.
Well you can link all the sonos speakers together for a whole house experience if you by enough to do that, its their big selling point.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.