View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 11:24 AM   #53
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
my wife wants to put that in front of the tv with...https://www.amazon.com/Sonos-Play-Wi...6277713&sr=8-6

those behind the couch on each side....

so for a cool about 1000 dollars.
My problem is I don't have one specific room I hang out in so I can't really justify that much on one system. As it is now we have a Sony surround sound system in our great room, a pretty nice Samsung soundbar/sub in the living room, the Acoustimass is in the garage and the Polk bookshelfs are in the man cave. Could use something out on the sun porch so the Optimus set would be adequate for that.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.