Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 11:19 AM   #63
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You taking him at 32? Because he's not making it to 64...
Probably not. I still don't know that it's impossible.

Because you have to project him to get pass rush ability. People did that with Mazi last year and it went poorly. In fact, it goes poorly more often than it doesn't. Even a guy like Saunders took 4 years to get anything on that front.

I think you're probably right. But I'm not positive of it. A guy like Sweat or Murphy that comes out of the draft with more obvious pass rush chops is unlikely to get to 2nd but there have been enough of these really big, really quick guys who never really develop into anything more than a run-stuffer that I wouldn't be shocked to see him at 64.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.