View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 12:03 AM   #892
MVP

Filling my biggest hole at Edge is easy unless I try to get cute and take a shot at a potential #1 WR.

If I opt to go for Edge at 30, then it's what I do after that I'm struggling with. Do I take a few really good football players and make my roster really solid just about everywhere or do I package a few picks and take a stab at trying to get a potentially good WR? The last thing I need is to end up with yet another #2 or slot because my roster is stacked with those.

In either of those scenarios, I'd be nervous about my RT situation.

My "smart" top 2 picks are George Karlaftis and Abraham Lucas.

If I get cute and go with Christian Watson at 30 in a balls-deep stab to get a #1 WR, then I "should" move up for an Edge in the 2nd or 3rd that isn't going to be as good as GK. If I do that, I'm not getting those roster fillers I want in the 3rd round and may have to rely on a guy like Kinnard actually becoming a RT.

I'm leaning the safe route, but man I like the situation Watson is in.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.