View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 07:37 AM   #14
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
I can't read anymore of this shit. We all know the problems.
The problem is that it's still steering into the skid for a team that thinks it's better than it is.

Teams have been trying to beat Tom Brady for 20 years - he still beats them. If you consider yourselves a team that can go down in the history books, you don't lose games by beating yourself. You don't come out flat in prime-time matchups.

And no, you don't put up historically bad performances on one side of the football for 5 weeks.

This isn't a question of 'taking a teams best shot' right now. This team isn't as good as it thinks it is and it refuses to acknowledge that fact. Y'all gave up like 400 yards passing to Jalen Hurts, FFS.

They're not playing well - you're playing poorly. And until that fact is acknowledged it's going to keep happening. What worries me is that I hoped that the Buffalo game would humble them and it certainly doesn't appear that it did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote