Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:30 PM   #137
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana58 View Post
Marvel basically set this movie up not to fail. It is pivotal to the Avengers movie coming out in May so you have to see Captain Marvel in Theaters if you want to be up to date on whats going on.

There is literally no other movie competing with it in March. Go and look up movies being released in that time frame. If you want to go watch a movie that month this is pretty much it.

Smart on Marvels part to basically force this movie down our throats. Hopefully they follow through and make an amazing movie. So far their movies have earned the right for me to give this movie a chance. So I will probably end up watching it in theaters.
Yeah, this.

Brie Larson just looks.....out of place as Marvel. Too.....wooden, or something. But like you said, Marvel has crushed it on easily 90% of everything they've done since the first Iron Man, so I'll give them the benefit on this one.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.