View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 03:18 PM   #163
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Is this a rec team or a premier team? If premier and you don't like it try out for a new club this summer. Coaches for 98% of premier teams are paid coaches and they have to win or get canned.

If it is rec you have the right to go bitch at the coach.
It's Premiere. And again the playing time, I get that playing time is not always going to be equal nor should it be for the most part. But I think kids also should get to play in every game too. Especially when the "starters" are getting their ass handed to them.

Our Coach is weird with the lineup. For example, my son might start one game and play a total of 15 minutes and the next he might not start but then play 40 minutes. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to any of it.

Another thing I noticed is when other teams sub, if they have 3 on the bench then they sub 3 players. Our coach can have 2 or 3 on the bench and he will send them in one at a time and stuff. Like he is micro-managing the game.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.