Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 03:04 PM   #49
Supporter

I did another tree cutout last Friday. A storm knocked a tree down on a house and a power line and they couldn't fix power and remove tree until bees were gone. Got 1 sting on the thumb trying to take a pic....but other than that it was easy.

I learned of another tree near me that's had a known honey been hive since 1990. We'll probably try to get it cut out sometime this week when time and weather allow. I'm getting more of a charge out of doing this stuff than I ever figured I would.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.