Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 03:43 PM   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
rode all over town today. finding reason after reason to 'get back out' to run an errand etc. even found myself riding to various Pawn Shops for whatever reason FFS

meeting up with my brother and a riding buddy to go to Kobis tonight, and maybe another stop or two.

Winter can't be over with fast enough. I forgot how therapeutic riding is for my mind. feel great after riding for most of the day.
Same here, for the car inspected early then jumped on Emmanuel and ran a bunch of errands. Property tax, license bureau, etc. not a bad day, starting to chill now so came home.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.