View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 05:15 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t have 100% confidence in Hardman right now to be that dude but isn’t that kinda what we need him to be?

I think he’s definitely more than just a kick returner and will start in 3 WR sets. But we do need more of a possession style WR to complement he and Hill.

RB may be the spot. I think they could upgrade there if it’s a BPA situation. I just hope we never pay big at that position as long as Mahomes is around, it just wouldn’t make sense.
That's one thing that scares me most about spending a 1st on a RB. You get 4 years and then a more expensive 5th year and then what? If he's great you almost feel compelled to extend him for big money because you burned that 1st. You wouldn't spend a 1st rounder every 4 to 5 years on a RB. I think you just churn a 3rd round pick every 4 years. I kind of feel the same about backup QB. Buy one in the 4th every 4 years for super cheap rather than buying a vet for $3m+ a season. That's two positions you basically lock up 4 years at a crack for 1-2 m per year rather than 6-7 per year.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.