View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 11:12 AM   #28
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudasRising20 View Post
2004 Patriots should be there. It's harder to repeat. That team was 14-2 also.

I also think the 2007 Patriots should be #1. And I personally rank the 2020 Chiefs ahead of the 2019 team. Only difference is they played a much tougher opponent in the Super Bowl, on the road, with a depleted offensive line. Otherwise, that team was more impressive than 2019.

Idk. The 2019 team had a healthy Mitchell Schwartz and I feel like a more healthy Watkins, which made a huge difference. It was made to look less impressive also because Mahomes was injured for about 80% of that season.

I do agree that the 2020 team was generally more impressive and productive over the course of the season, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.