View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:50 AM   #667
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post

Zimmer has the best pure stuff of anyone still on the roster. It will be a complete surprise to me if he is not on the Opening Day roster. Looks to me like he is sticking with a Fastball + Curveball arsenal for now. Tapp also said he hit 97 today on his last pitch, not sure if that's accurate (FSKC said 95 for the same pitch), but he's getting ~20 mph differential from his fastball and curveball. It is happening, folks. Kyle ****ing Zimmer.
Man, with his injury history, I'd put him in the closer spot. Limit the innings, see if he can make it through a season without his arm falling off and use the talent in high leverage situations. Especially if he's sticking to FB, CB, and change.

I mean, I know starting pitching is more valuable, but he hasn't shown an ability to last a season in that role.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.