Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #281
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Not necessarily true. There is a lot of debate over this. It depends on many factors such as type of bike and weigh, rider skill, whether the vehicle has ABS, etc. According to the Kansas Motorcycle Handbook:
Ill tell you this much, the ZX14 stops WAYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than either of the last two Harleys I rode. Friggen day and night. Most high performance bikes stop pretty damn fast. More than likely he came around a corner and the farmer was there. They go down like flies on skyline from that and deer in the morning as well. I used to ride that road hard, not so much now. Truth be known riding is far and away the most selfish thing I do. Between skyline and 280 which is by far the fastest freeway here and loaded with traffic and San Francisco every weekday I log thousands of miles. I need to make a change soon and really dial it back. Riding Pescadero on weekends and maybe taking the bike in on really nice days is one thing but putting myself at risk daily like that with a 6 ear old is probably not the best. Every time I hear of another bike going down I rethink this even though I consider myself to be an outstanding rider.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.