Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #277
Veteran

I'm not one to speculate on these much, a good person died and that is sad no matter what....but I would guess he had to have been hauling ass to not be able to stop in time. If the farmer was hauling a trailer, it takes a long time, comparatively speaking, to get a trailer with whatever is pulling it out into a road and turned to where he would have hit the back of it. A bike stops a hell of a lot faster than most vehicles as well.

Unless it was something like the farmer was driving on the side of the road and he was going to go around them, and then they suddenly pulled out into traffic or something.

Either way, sorry for this man's family and their loss, and I am sure that the farmer is in sore shape as well for having any role in it what so ever.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.