Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 10:37 AM   #68
MONTANA #19

I made steak fajitas last night in the ninja foodi. I took the steaks out of my freezer and went from frozen solid to sliced up and ready to eat in about 20-25 min.

2 min cook time plus the few min it takes to build pressure in the pressure cooker to thaw and tenderize
6 min or so on the air crisper to finish
the rest was prep time.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.