View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 09:55 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
As a Patriots fan, I’m in the extreme minority. I don’t drink the Kool Aid with the 95% of the nut hugging bandwagon fans. I think his best days are done, at best he’s a middle of the pack QB, and the $30M they’re supposedly willing to give him can be better used elsewhere.

As a Chiefs fan, I would find it hilarious and I would love it if he went to the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. It would guarantee mediocrity and put off their search for a franchise QB for another season.
Virtually everyone agrees with your position.

Out of curiosity, what do you have for QBs on the roster, besides shit for arm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Gruden loves him some dusty old veteran QB
Maybe Gruden will rupture some of Brady's internal organs like he did Chris Simms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
2019 Tom Brady:

4,057 yards 24 TD’s 8 INT’s

2019 Derek Carr:

4,054 yards 21 TD’s 8 INT’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
10 of Brady’s 24 TD’s last year came in the first 5 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
With a way easier schedule
Holy ****ing hell. WOOF
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.