View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 09:22 PM   #864
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Those morons at the Mane.... hopped on there to see their reaction to Mahomes, they all want to write him off as a bust today, think he is a poor man's Paxton Lynch, weak arm, etc... its pretty hilarious, really.

The fact that Sean Payton, Ben McCadoo, Bruce Arians, Bill O'Brien and Andy Reid all wanted a kid alone would lead me to believe he might be special. Stay scared, Dungver.

Meanwhile at one of the Raiders forums, they are actually sensible and recognize that Mahomes does have big time potential long term.

Faider fans can be realistic because they have their QB.

Donko fans on the other hand? Not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.