View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 04:54 PM   #12
Supporter

Great write up. Your jokes are always elite. Orlando Brown from the top rope.

I’ve been fairly homerish because Mahomes is the best there has ever been. However we got our asses beat like bass drum for the second time in 3 weeks. Pretty good chance we miss the playoffs without major changes in production.

What a mother****ing crime it is to waste a year of prime Mahomes prime Kelce and prime Hill by not even being competitive.

I watched this one on my phone in the sprayer. Regrettably I didn’t have the good sense to shut it off and kick on some music.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.