View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 06:44 AM   #121
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobesPilot View Post
As much as I dislike his character, I want to see Mahomes comfortable in the pocket with WRs he can trust. If they can consistently get open, I know Mahomes will deliver. I miss seeing those deep ass passes where the ball would just sink right into their hands as if it was being reeled in by them. That's the shit that boosts morale on offense and keeps momentum going or completely shifts it into our favor. We have a QB who's going to go down as one of the best in history. Just get this man the receivers he deserves..

Winning two Super Bowls in a row also tends to boost morale on offense
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote