View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 11:52 AM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Hey man, have you seen how much people are blinded by hatred of his antics that they'll convince themselves he shouldn't be the #1 overall pick?

I'm not talking about the Buehlers out there who post some things to consider. I mean there are posters who legit think the Bears should keep #1 and draft Drake Maye.

It's unbelievable, and if they think even stupid NFL franchises will do this kind of thing, they're nuts.

There's a graveyard of filled with the careers of dozens of dumbasses who get cute with decisions like this. And most of the time it's not even because they don't know any better, it's because of hubris. We're talking Scott Pioli drafting Tyson Jackson at #3 overall. Why? Because he knows better. He talked to Carl the janitor. Found out the real scoop.

I'm not saying Williams is going to be as good as Mahomes. I'm saying he's the #1 overall pick and should be treated as such by any team like the Bears without a real QB on their team in the #1 slot
Agree 100%.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.