View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 09:09 AM   #149
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
I wish Giants, Wash, Arizona or Packers were involved for their early picks.

Chiefs gave HIM permission, and he seems to like the Eagles. I’m sure he’d like whoever shows him the money though.

If we trade with them I hope we bend them over. Eagles have picks # 22, #50, #53,
This is a fairly significant element that's being overlooked.

Sneed doesn't have a NTC or anything - but he can really control his landing by choosing to extent or not. Unless some team (maybe Detroit) is willing to give a high pick for him and take their chances on a 1 year scenario, he's going to be able to sink any trade offers by refusing to sign an extension.

But ultimately I think he'd have to realize that's a bit of a bluff. He can't risk not signing long-term right now - this is his 'strike while the iron is hot' moment. If he plays on the tag, he's guaranteed about $20 million. If he signs the Jaylon Johnson deal, he's guaranteed north of $50 million. He'd be foolish to dig his heels in here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.