View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 10:25 AM   #133
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
-7 here in Iowa. Luckily no wind here so doesn’t seem so bad. The snow and blizzards over the weekend left a mess at my house. Been shoveling and plowing for days.
I heat with wood and we’ve been feeding the beast like no other. Thankful for my wood shed as it keeps everything dry.
Hot house by day/into the evening but when we wake it’s chilly in the house and it’s time to stir the coals and start again.
I thought we would have a surplus of wood this year with how December went. With the way things are going we are gonna burn it all.
Not sure where you're at but here in SUX the wind is blowing almost 20 and gusting higher, so it may pick up. Wind chill warning until noon tomorrow, but wouldn't take much with how cold it is. Good luck.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote