View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 06:38 AM   #126
MVP

First morning of the snow, a 100 year old Hackberry tree in my backyard split in half. The half that fell just grazed my roof or I'd have been in real trouble. This half is about 50 feet long and easily two foot across.

Ironically, I'd taken a bid and made an appointment with a tree crew to take the tree down the week before.

Due to an emergency in which the job after mine DID have a tree go through their roof and puncture it, my job got moved back...and now it's still sitting there due to cold affecting several things on their end.

They're supposed to come tomorrow.

I got really luck, though. That would have done some serious damage if it had come down just a little bit over. And I'd have been basically exposed to the elements this whole time.

As it is, the furnace can't really keep up.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.