View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 10:41 PM   #700
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And for the record, the "spirit of the board" when it was first conceived was "we're not the Star board".

The anything goes model wasn't a rule, it was just something that happened with organic growth.

Kyle never intended for CP to become what it is. We never could have dreamed it would become as popular as it is now.

Those early days most likely weren't sustainable, so while I understand your lament for those early days gone by, the board was always going to change when this many people gather in one place.
Not singling you out with my responses, just feeding off of what is put out there...

At some point Kyle is going to have step in publicly and tell us what he ultimately decides for this place. I realize that gets a bit touchy because people have donated money to improve and keep the place running. Hell, I donated back in the day, it’s been on my mind to donate again, it’s just one thing after another keeps coming up (financially, nothing to do with this place). But, at the end of the day it is his baby and he is going to have to step in on this matter, publicly, he very well may have to the mod team in private but, if so, some public backing wouldn’t hurt them.

And I don’t view the mods as lost or with any kind of agenda (personal biases will always be a factor, it’s how you choose to handle them in your given roles), I just think an official position from the owner of the board would them, and everyone some good. Then we know. Then we can decide if we want to co to us to participate here or not (not a threat on my part, I’m speaking generally).
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0