View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 05:17 AM   #811
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
You remind me of an experience I had at Arrowhead back in the day.

A buddy and I were watching Captain Wobble Launcher (Damon Huard) sucking out loud that day and we were giving him the business. Next to me were two lesbians. One of them got REALLY mad at me and lectured me that we shouldn't be talking shit but instead we were supposed to support and encourage the team.

As if he heard her scold me... Damon proceeds to throw a wounded duck 10 rows up into the stands to which I jump up and in a loud voice proclaimed... "IT'S OK HUARD! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!". Apparently that wasn't the correct response to shitty decision making by Huard and she yelled in my year and switched seats with her non-hereto partner.

So yeah... you remind me of a fat lesbian I had an interaction with once.
Bet she wanted to stir your soup
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote