View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #41
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I had them for about 12 years before 4 months ago. I'm getting along fine out of football season without them.
I've had cable 20+ years without connection issues do to weather and with Direct TV it rains and I lose connection and they said that wouldn't happen. That's what I'm upset about with them .

Plus I had to search for the Royals game it was hidden on channel 671-5 so I have to turn it to 671 then scroll down to 671-5 just to get the game that should be local anyways. I don't want to have to do that for Chiefs game. It makes it harder to flip to prev channel and back without having the hassle to scroll down each time. I find this annoying as hell.

On the other hand at least I don't have to get up and walk ten feet and change the channel manually on the television like we had too growing up so I guess life is good lol.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.