Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 09:06 AM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
You honestly think ESPN rankings somehow uncover an unknown steal that scouting departments don’t know about? Like, you and Veach are the only ones that are aware of this prospect? Am I reading this right?
You just decided to jump both feet off the assumption bus today.

I'm saying that a media outlet like ESPN with it's reach putting him in their top 5, when he has been ranging in the top 15-20 of TE prospects can raise his exposure. I don't know what Veach thinks, don't care to either. I was merely trying to point out it sure would be nice for ESPN to keep him in that top 15-20 range, rather than top 5.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.