View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 10:45 AM   #73
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
There are a lot of places that up charge 3% for credit card use and you guys don't even notice. If you tell them you are using cash they wipe it off the total.

That kind of cancels any benefit you get from using the card.

If a customer wants to use a card on a 10k floor, it will cost them 300 more. I'm upfront about it, and some still go through with it. Insanity.
The suites I mentioned above typically go for about $15k, and my friend used about 100k miles for it (theoretically worth $1k), generated using a card setup that averages around 2.5x earning. That's certainly an outlier, but it's not out of the question that some people value their rewards earning at >3%.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.