Thread: Chiefs What Chief......
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 04:39 PM   #86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
But why can't you debate the greatest WR/RB? Ive seen it done. They just did that NFL 100, that was a debate of who was the best at all positions.

When were talking about best player in the NFL why can't it be a QB? I would say that the best player would be the person with the greatest impact during a game and that would be Mahomes. Any team in the league would take Mahomes over their current situation. I can't say that about any other player at any other position.

I think what youre thinking best=most athletic, but the NFL is literally filled with world class athletes and most of those guys fail.
So who can we debate vs Jerry Rice and Jim Brown, curious to see that. Technically Brown was a FB but that gets ignored.

I will say this, there is a realistic debate about Don Hutson vs Jerry Rice, NOBODY ever dominated their position like Don Hutson did. He was catching more passes in a season than the next 4/5 cats combined.

No ball carrier compares to Jim Brown, his was ALL PRO 8 times in his 9 season career, a 9 time pro bowler. STILL the only ball carrier to average 100 yards a game for a career.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.