Thread: Chiefs What Chief......
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 04:15 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
According to most of these All Time Greatest Player polls/lists/whatevers.

Then there is Jim Brown.

We can debate the greatest QB, we can't debate the greatest WR/RB.
But why can't you debate the greatest WR/RB? Ive seen it done. They just did that NFL 100, that was a debate of who was the best at all positions.

When were talking about best player in the NFL why can't it be a QB? I would say that the best player would be the person with the greatest impact during a game and that would be Mahomes. Any team in the league would take Mahomes over their current situation. I can't say that about any other player at any other position.

I think what youre thinking best=most athletic, but the NFL is literally filled with world class athletes and most of those guys fail.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.