View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 02:53 PM   #4160
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Like I said in the Hardman thread - we picked up Mecole because we were tired of watching Moore run whip routes in quicksand.

And wouldntchyaknowit - game winner is a whip route to Mecole.

I'd trade Moore for a 6th and use the cap savings to bring Hardman back if that were an option. I'd far prefer Hardman on this team over the next 2-3 years to Moore.
Yeah, Moore had to see that play and think it could have been him. If he hadn't spent two entire years sucking anyway.

Maybe we're hard on Moore here, he obviously just isn't very talented and probably isn't an NFL player. But I agree that Hardman on a team friendly deal is an immediate upgrade.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote