View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 10:47 AM   #30
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The spine thing wasn't even an injury, he was born with it.
Sure, but after the stinger they had to do surgery on his spine to reduce pressure, etc... IIRC.

The underlying issue wasn't an injury but my memory was that an injury exacerbated it and required surgical intervention. And hell, even if you get rid of that, a Jones injury/surgery is a real problem on its own. How many WRs have we seen simply not get the athleticism back after a Jones fracture?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him cut after rookie camp before we even get to St. Joe. But hey - like I said, no risk at all.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote