View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:03 PM   #138
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Sorry to hear your health issues. Best of luck with that. My one suggestion would be to never quit looking for answers and look in areas you wouldn’t usually. You have the time now.. like 5 years back I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and was in unbelievable pain. After exhausting all Western and Eastern medicine I found answers with bio hackers and arthritis forums.
with my job or I guess now, my former job, I had to always be doing research for new ways to do things. A new wrinkle in an established procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Oh and congratulations on a long term relationship these days. Lil momma and I have been together for 30. Having a great family makes this ride much better.
yeah, we are still in love as much as we were when we first met. As anyone on here will tell you that have met her, I married way about my weight class.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote