Thread: Movies and TV Iconic movie scenes....
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 08:38 PM   #114
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And then there's this gem from 1917. Still can't believe it didn't win best picture.

And I cant believe you think it should, He is using a SMLE MKIII scout rifle in this scene. This movie is only "cool" because it is one continuous scene, Please explain why you think this movie was so incredible? After the trap mine scene and the German pilot scene as well as the mother with child scene which was absolutely ridiculous! Yes, I saw it in the theater with my father in law in an XD theater. It was a good movie but not as deserving as you proclaim.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.