Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 04:22 PM   #4063
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Her eyes are super wide-set. It’s weird, though I have seen some pics of her where she looks pretty.

Sort of like that Anya Taylor Johnson or whatever her name is. The white chick from Last Night in Soho, Split and The Menu. Generally she looks weird af but sometimes she is pretty cute in an odd way.

Anyway, Halle Bailey’s sister Chloe has a bit more traditional look. Neither are really all that.
Good comp.

But doesn't Anya Taylor Johnson (or whatever her name is; I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about) have substantial other 'assets' that makes one a little more willing to look past the 'unique' look?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.