View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 09:55 AM   #40
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I don't see any way it works this way because I don't see Jones falling to us and I can't see us taking 3 edge players, only one of whom really fits inside. It's a non-starter of a draft, but these are all guys I like:

1: Broderick Jones, OT - Georgia
63: Derick Hall, DE - Auburn
95: Isaiah Land, Edge - Florida A&M (this was my worst pick; not sure he fits here but I loved the ability as a rotational edge rusher in NASCAR fronts)
122: Ronnie Hickman, S - Ohio State
134: Zach Harrison, DE, Ohio State (just couldn't pass on him this late. As a late 4th rounder, he's the kind of gamble worth taking to see if he develops into a 3-down guy).

Didn't get any WR help but also didn't like the way the board fell for me.

I tried a different simulator and got a completely different outcome:

31: Josh Downs, WR - NC (really starting to like him a lot as an X)

63: Luke Musgrave, TE - Oregon State (My favorite 'move TE' prospect in the class)

95: Xavier Hutchinson, WR - Iowa State (can develop into the larger possession WR role we seem to be interested in having around)

122: Zach Harrison, DE - Ohio State

134: Jaren Hall, QB - BYU (This is probably early for a QB2 but his skill-set dovetails so nicely with Mahomes that he could be an ideal QB2 here in that he can step in without the offense needing to change too much)

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 02-22-2023 at 10:01 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.