View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 09:33 AM   #5745
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I got an email saying they have starting building my Equalizer so it's in the process. I also received and email telling me the two Vokey wedges I ordered are being shipped. I couldn't help myself so I ordered two of those as well as the Hogan Equalizer. I also purchased a couple new Odyssey putters off the Callaway Used club site. They're "Like New" basically new putters for about $100.00 less then what would be a new putter would be.

I'd also like to get a new driver but I can't find a new driver that doesn't adjust. Right now I use a Taylormade Aeroburner and I like it but I can't help but think after more than five years the newer clubs should hit it further. All the new drivers adjust though and being old school I don't want no adjustable driver. And besides that my massive amount of clubhead speed will just cause the head to break off.
I have a theory that almost all golf technology has been capped or maxed up to USGA rules as of 2005. I can kind of see it on drivers as it seems like USGA has reduced the COR guidelines and some other things related to drivers but on irons, wedges I hit 2000 year clubs just as well as 2020 clubs. But club manufacturers need to make money so they come out with something new every year, just because.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.