View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 10:29 PM   #45
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
yeah. well, if you're a team that already has an offense that's kick-ass then sure. If you don't, and you're looking at The Chiefs, and The Rams, and The Saints...?

and most of the lowly teams have shit offensively. What would you do? I'd be drafting Qb's until I got one, and WR's, and offensive linemen.

So...we'll see. but nobody wants to pay to see a team that can't score.
NFL teams are stubborn and slow to change. While emulation will certainly happen, it won't happen all at once.

I mean look at Elway in Denver. He thinks he can beat the Chiefs with defense, a running game, and Joe freaking Flacco.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.