View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #32
Supporter

Jim and I battled over the years and at one time he was my least favorite poster on here. In the last few years, I saw a change in him that I think allowed us to know more of the wonderful person that you and your family surely knew well. He went from being one of my least favorite people here to one of my most favorite.

I'm sad to hear what is not unexpected news. It has been a loss to this community to have Jim away. I can't imagine the pain you are dealing with, but I am glad that you are your family appear to be well suited to cope with the grief of your (and our) impending loss.

I wish you and your family all the best.
jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jAZ has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.