View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 08:06 AM   #81
MVP

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are talked to titans about contingencies on pick #7 if Alt makes it there. Not sure costs, but I’m sure they’ve done their homework and checked.

Just not sure where they’ll go for such an important position protecting the most important man in football.

Tampa SB loss was because our o-line was in shambles. Even mahomes couldn’t overcome it on his own. A team HAS to have blocking. Why would Elvis Grbac, Rich Gannon, Trent Green, or anyone else deserve a better online and more protection than the very greatest to ever play, and most expensive and important investment?

A lot of early season struggles last year were o-line settling in. You could see mahomes antsy early like he was in Tampa sb, not sure if he’ll get right blocking. Once Taylor and Smith settled in better, our offense started really clicking much better.

How many times during season did you scream at Taylor?
By the time playoffs came, I was defending him.

Not sure answer is in FA because we couldn’t even afford another Taylor contract, let alone a great LT money.

If chiefs believe Alt is like his dad and can be that anchor for a savings like drafting a qb, then I hope they go get him. He could transform our oline.

Last edited by ForeverChiefs58; 03-13-2024 at 08:27 AM..
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.